Monday, April 16, 2012

30 day Shred Day 2

Last week I started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred.  15 minutes into it I quit.  People in my house were sick and I felt terrible during the workout  I should have stuck it out but I really felt bad.

The next day I could feel the pain.  My entire body was feeling it for three days!

This weekend was super busy for my family and I never got around to getting back to the workout, but I did do a TON of walking this weekend, so I am pretty sure that I burned a ton of calories with all the walking.

I thought that today would be a little easier on the on the workout front.  It was not.  That DVD was just as hard today as it was last week.   I guess it is just going to be hard for a while.  Hopefully tomorrow I will not be as sore.  I am doing the workout with 5 pound weights and the DVD recommends 3.  I feel shaky when I end the DVD so I am thinking that I need to invest in some smaller weights.  Problem is that I really just do not want to invest the money in smaller weights.  Isn't the point to work up not down?  I really think the combo of cardio and weights is what is making this workout so hard.  Usually I just do cardio or weights.

Needless to say its going to be a struggle.  Its been a difficult few weeks on the workout front.  I don't even have the energy to run.  I am going to try and have an early dinner and see if I can find the energy to run this evening.  I am tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment