Friday, April 6, 2012

blah

I imagine that at some point in time we all run into that blah moment  where we all just do not want to do anything.   For me that is now.

When I got back from vacation my first day back spin class was canceled.  Then something with life came up and and doctors appts, and then I found out the the gym would be closed for two days.  But wait.  It would be open for classes.  The classes that I pay for a membership to be unlimited for....BUT, the classes that there were holding although they are the normal classes that I attended would NOT be included in my normal unlimited membership fee because the rest of the gym would be closed, ummmmm say what???  So now I have to pay to go to classes that I normally go to and already pay to go to???????   

Needless to say, I am no longer going to the gym.  I have been running on the road (which right now is only 15 minutes) and doing strength training.  Which is aparantally working for me because  I have lost two inches in my waist in the last two weeks.  I know it won't say that way, but maybe now I will start loosing some weight.  Despite working out 5 days a week for at least an hour every day at the gym I was not loosing anything and I was gaining inches :-(

I am in a major funk thanks to the gym.  That and the fact that I feel like I no longer belong here in Tennessee.  I feel like I should move now.  Gosh.....only what...4 or 5 more months?????

1 comment:

  1. You will lose more weight and inches from strength training. The more muscle mass you have the more calories you burn :) Push through this like everything else.
    Btw, the policy at your gym is just plain stupid.

    ReplyDelete