Sunday, March 11, 2012

What the heck is Gait check?

I kept hearing people ask if I had gotten my gait checked????? HUH????? I had no idea what the heck a gait was.  It was suggested that I go to a professional running store.  Problem is that I live in a city that well, has next to nothing.  So I did what every well respected human being does when they have no idea what anyone is talking about....I went to google.

I came across this article here that tells you how to check your gait if you do not happen to live in an area where there is a well respected running store.  Of course you have to have an old pair or running shoes, but I fully intend to check out my old shoes tomorrow.

So, if you are like me and have no idea what checking your gait is all about.  Check it out. Now that I know hopefully I can narrow down what types of shoes I will need to run in.  The current ones are not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment